Friday, August 10, 2007

Update to Sticky Keys

So apparently it is not a wise idea to disassamble your keyboard! Had it all apart cleaned up everything put it all back together just as it was before, turned back on the computer and voila doesn't work! Tried a couple of different things still no luck, at that point no other choice but to head to Wal-Mart to purchase another one. They had two wireless keyboards and mouse combos with a ticket price of $39.97 I really didn't want to spend $40 bucks on a new keyboard, not to meantion that the keyboard uses 2 AA Batteries and the mouse uses 2 AAA batteries that could end up costing quite a bit in the long run. All I wanted was a simple wired keyboard, end up heading over to The Source found one costed me $24.97 but at least I'm back on line.

I wonder if damages that children cause are included in the average $250,000 to raise a child to 18 or if that's extra on top of it. If that's the case the damages my 2 boys cause will easily cost me a million to raise them to 18! No wonder I'm always broke and in debt.

No comments: