Wednesday, August 29, 2007

3 New financial goals for the future.

As promised I would lay out three new financial goals for our family to replace the 3 goals completed as of this week. Here are the two financial goals that still need to be completed:

4) Pay off another personal loan in the amount of $3060 by August 08'
5) Pay back money that was withdrawn from children's account of $1000 by December 08'

Which of course moves to #1 & #4 (reason follows later) here are the following three.

1) Pay off another personal loan in the amount of $3060 by August 08' 14 months ahead of schedule.
2) Pay off car loan of $7600 by December 08' 8 months ahead of schedule.
3) Another personal loan of $5000 + interest that hasn't been paid in quite sometime I can't even imagine what the total is now, by December 10'
4) Pay back money that was withdrawn from children's account of $1000 by December 08'
5) Have an emergency savings fund of $5000 by December 10'

Now upon review I noticed I need to go back and make some adjustments to my NetworthIQ.com profile as well as my NCN profile which at the current time I can't seem to find. As my debt listed is incorrect, apperently I'm deeper than I thought that's what I get for not listing each item down on paper and going off of the top of my head. The children's account has been shuffled to the #4 spot as right now I think it's more important to get the interest baring accounts taken care of first.



Related post:
Nothing better than completing your goals
New goals for the future
NCN Network
NetworthIQ Full Review

No comments: