Saturday, February 16, 2008

Life is full of Choices

Well let's just say it's been crazy since the last time I wrote almost 4 months ago. With the new job the holidays and my personal life everything was just basically thrown against the wall to see what would stick. Current situation not much different from before, still in debt but more than happy to report I have been out of the cash advance places for almost 3 months now, it feels like I'm making an opening statement at a DA meeting lol and as far as I know there's no such thing as DA meetings.

Me and the wife have reignited our passion with each other and promised to work and support each other after I faultered and began an affair with an ex from my H.S days, there's a reason you shouldn't talk with your ex's. The new job is going excellent and there has even been hints dropped as to a possible promotion in the future and I'm currently working on developing a company of my own with full support from my wife which is great as she see's true potential in this opportunity.

The nice thing about this opportunity is that it's a low cost set up with potential if I play my cards correctly and use my contact in business to be successful. And if your wondering, no it's not a mlm or anything along that lines it's something I'm setting up on my own. It's beginning to look like 2008 will be a great year for this working Canadian family as long as we stay focused. First start paying more attention to this blog.

No comments: