Sunday, August 19, 2007

Feeling Great for Once!

I have to admit for the first time in a long time I feel great. I notice myself smiling more, not worrying myself to death and most of all sleeping better. I'm not sure if it's the creation of this blog or the new job on the horizon but I finally feel like everything is going to work out fine. Anyone that has been in debt knows exactly the feeling I'm talking about, where you feel like the whole world is crashing in on you and you don't know what to do to stop it.

If your in the same position as us or want to avoid becoming like us. I think that having your own plan of attack is just what the doctor ordered, you have to be honest with yourself sit down with your significant other and go through all your finances and determine a starting point. List all your goals and keep them within view and then determine how you exactly plan on attacking them. Don't worry if your looking and going I don't have extra money to place on this and that account, I'm barely making it by as it is. You just need to re-align your finances with your priorities.

Trust me we live paycheck to paycheck right now but I determined to make it stop and create a future for my family. I know alot of people that are heavily in debt in credit cards and car loans. Few I know are actually in the boat we're in fighting just to keep our hydro and phone on and on top of that paying outside debt as well. As I spoke about in How Were To Going To Achieve Our Goals you need to decide whether your going to live below your means or find another way to bring in extra money each month or a combination of the two.

The time to start is right now, create a plan and then execute on it and re-evaluate it if needed. If you need some encourgement start your own blog I'm telling you it's a great tool to keep everything in front of you and hold yourself accountable for your decisions. Keep an eye on our blog and watch us get the monkey off of our backs for once and for all. Or write me my contact info is at the bottom of the page and we can work through it together, just remember I'm by no means a expert otherwise we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place but sometimes it's just feels good to talk to someone else in the same situation.

No comments: